Privacy information and personal data processing
Your personal data is safe
By sending messages via a direct link to the e-mail address or via the contact form and in accordance with the Data Protection Act (ZVOP-1) and the General Ordinance on Data Protection (GDPR) voluntarily give consent of Mediatrade d.o.o., as an operator to receive, collect and process personal data when sending messages via the direct e-mail address or via the contact form:
- with regard to the aid for the purchase or provision of information about our products or services contacts me by email or telephone about the purchase/delivery
By submitting your data and by agreeing to these conditions, I confirm that I am aware of your rights regarding the use of personal data and that I have the right to privacy in accordance with the Data Protection Act (ZVOP-1) and the General Regulation on Data Protection (GDPR):
- I request access to personal information,
- the requirements for the correction or deletion of personal data or the limitation of processing in relation to me, and I have the right to object to the processing and the right of data transferability,
- I can revoke consent anytime by contacting Mediatrade via e-mail,
- in the event of information, it is possible to appeal.
By agreeing to the terms in the conclusion or sending a message or material I acknowledge that I am aware of this too:
- the operator’s personal data will be processed exclusively for the above purposes,
- on the basis of the transmitted data no automated decisions are possible,
- The personal data will be kept until cancelation.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files that contain a small amount of information in the web browser sending a web site. This data is stored in a computer and sends it back to the site each time you visit a website.
How to manage cookies?
Regarding the use of their own cookies, you can enable, disable or delete a web browser and cookies. To use the above functions, follow the instructions of the web browser you are using. The decision whether to allow the storage of cookies on your device is entirely up to you. You can specify that cookies settings change, or you can block all cookies in the settings of your web browser on the Internet. If you disable cookies, certain web page options are disabled. For information on cookie settings, visit the website of the browser you are using.
What cookies do we use on the site and why?
By continuing to use this website, you agree to the use of personal data and the use of these cookies.
Previous emails and other messages
E-mail messages, orders and information dated May 28, 2018, are stored for the purpose of reference to information, procurement or shopping for an example of a legal dispute and held as long as required by law. The contact form has no database and no personal data is stored automatically. Information per e-mail is also not used for marketing analysis or advertising campaigns.